Expanding our Reach: New Payors
Blue Cross Complete, Blue Care Network, and Meridian are now on board!
After a lengthy process, Jackson Health Network (JHN) is happy to announce we have completed payor agreements with Blue Cross Complete, Blue Care Network and Meridian. Now, with a total of six contracts (Allegiance, BCBSM PGIP, BCC, BCN, PH and Meridian), JHN is covering more than 60,000 residents in the Jackson area. There were many successes in the negotiations, but some of the highlights include:
- Single contracts covering facility and physician services
- Language was added to the BCN contract to eliminate the “Narrow Network”
- The Physician Recognition Program (PRP) under BCN and Meridian will continue in addition to the JHN global incentives
The BCN contract is effective May 1, 2015 and the Meridian contract June 1, 2015. Blue Cross Complete (Blue Cross Medicaid) will be effective once BCC obtains approval to service our county. We expect membership under this contract in early 2016. Your JHN Provider Service staff will have more information on these contracts in the coming weeks.
JHN is very pleased and excited to have finalized these agreements because the contracts align well with JHN’s goals and overall vision. We look forward to working with you on improving the health outcomes of the population you serve as we implement these new payors.
- Top Performers for 2014
- JHN Compass Updates
- Care Coordination Expansion
- AFM - North Street Competition
- Important Dates to Remember